The Therapy Box
"Helping Australian cheesemakers"
This July please show Australian makers some love
Talk about timing! July is the month we celebrate International Kissing Day. Apparently it’s a thing and we won’t argue with it. It’s been a big year already and some smooching could do us all good.
What better way to show the love than to share four incredible artisan cheeses, handcrafted by talented Australian cheesemakers that really need our support to keep going! We hope you get extra joy from knowing how much you’re helping the Australian cheese industry.
Let's face it... Cheese makes everything a little better.
Why you should take home The Therapy Box:
This is a VERY IMPORTANT pack that I want you to know about and help us with. This pack includes cheeses from 4 of Australia's great cheesemakers. These icons are valuable to the industry and so we have packed this Therapy Box with 4 cheeses considered to be the Classics of Australia. You will not find a more decorated group of cheeses and their makers than these.
By purchasing one of these packs you are helping these cheesemakers, their staff, and also the dairy farmers and regional towns in their area! That’s pretty special and we really thank you.
This month’s cheese*:
SOFT - Berrys Creek Buffalo Brie (VIC) | buffalo milk
SOFT- Kris Lloyd Goat on a Hot Tin Roof (SA) | goat milk
HARD - Maffra Cloth-Age Cheddar (VIC) | cow milk
BLUE - Prom Country Cheese Venus Blue (VIC) | sheep milk
Each pack includes each cheese listed above, plus accompanying tasting notes for wine and food pairings.
* Cheeses may change without notice if they become unavailable. In this case, we will substitute with another great cheese.
Join our Cheese Club!
- Four delicious cheeses from around Australia that change each month.
- Tasting notes and serving suggestions.
- Discounts and special member-only cheese offers.
Please note, there is a 3 month minimum for cheese club subscription.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Each cheese weighs approx. 150g-200g. Sometimes we will find a brilliant cheese that weighs less that we just want to showcase to you.
- Every month we will deliver incredible cheeses from around Australia, direct to your door. You often can't buy these cheeses in shops.
- The July 2020 Therapy Box Cheese Club packs will start to leave us on 6 July. If you would like us to delay your pack, please let us know. If you join our Cheese Club after 6 July, we will send when we receive your order.
- We only send on Monday or Tuesday so that your cheese avoids the weekend and possibly being held up somewhere. Not cool.
- We send all parcels the fastest way possible which is via hand delivery by our own Cheese Angels in SE Qld, Melbourne and Geelong and AusPost Express for the rest of the country.
- Cost of shipping is $15 and this will be added to your order on checkout.
- Generally, 90% of our cheese packs arrive the day after we send (remember we only send Monday or Tuesday) but others may take another day or two, based on your location.
- Every box includes food-safe insulation and ice packs to keep it fresh on its journey to your door.
Thank you for joining Cheese Club - we always love your feedback and photos too!