The Spring Carnival Cheese Pack
"Get in the right spirit with some fine cheese!"
It may not be the Spring Carnival as we know it, gathering around the racetrack celebrating together. In the Australian spirit, we will still celebrate countrywide. It will still be the races that stop the nation, even though the way we celebrate may be a bit different from previous years. No matter where you are or who you're with you can still get into the right celebratory spirit of the Spring Carnival races - with some fine cheese!
We're sure you have the Champagne sorted already, so let us tell you a secret! The best thing to enjoy alongside a glass of Champagne is cheese, let's face it, it really is the winning combination! Well, where to get this great cheese to match your great Champagne you may wonder? Lucky you, we have the answer - the Spring Carnival Cheese Pack!
Order your Carnival Cheese Pack now, then all you need to worry about is getting the Champagne and you're set to celebrate the races from the track, in the park or the comfort of your home! After all, it is the Spring Carnival and it's all about celebrating!
What are the cheeses*?
Our cheesemongers have put together two different packs for you to enjoy for this year's big footy final! Select between the All Australian Spring Carnival Cheese Pack or the World Spring Carnival Cheese Pack to enjoy.
THE ALL AUSTRALIAN SPRING CARNIVAL CHEESE PACK:
SOFT - MONET, Kris Lloyd, SA
HARD - Tarkine Gruyere, Red Cow Organics, TAS
STINKY - Milawa Ceridwen, Milawa, VIC
BLUE - The Diplomat, Grandvewe, TAS
THE WORLD SPRING CARNIVAL CHEESE PACK:
HARD - San Simon, Mero Consortia Quesos | Spain
SOFT - Fromager des Clarines, Jean Perrin | France
STINKY - Taleggio, Mauri | Italy
BLUE - Shadows of Blue, Tarago River | Australia
Each pack includes each cheese listed above, plus accompanying tasting notes for wine and food pairings.
* Cheeses may change without notice if they become unavailable. In this case, we will substitute with another great cheese.
Add on The Grazing Box
The Grazing Box includes four great artisan products to add more life to your cheeseboard. Each item has been specially selected to complement each of the cheeses and support four small artisan makers. In the Grazing Box there is:
- Fleur Lavosh by Silver Tongue
- Marinated Baby Figs by Far Meadows Lodge
- Raspberry & Chilli Dark Chocolate by Kokopod
- Quince Paste and Pear & Pink Pepper Paste by Ugly Duck Fine Foods
When will you receive the Spring Carnival Cheese Pack?
If you place your order prior to 26th of October we guarantee Australia wide delivery in time for the Spring Carnival week, starting with the Derby Day 31st of October. If placed after that day we will do our best to make sure your cheese pack reaches you in time, but can however not make any promises.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- Each cheese weighs approx. 150g-200g. Sometimes we will find a brilliant or rare cheese that weighs less that we just want to showcase to you.
- Packs are processed and posted within 7 days of ordering, unless it is a pre-order. If you would like us to delay your pack, please let us know. If there are any delays with your order, you will be sent an email to notify you.
- The majority of deliveries around the country are sent via Home Delivery Service that transports in refrigerated vehicles. Further to reach places in Australia, parcels are sent via Australia Post - Express delivery in food-safe insulation with ice packs that keeps cool and fresh. More information about delivery can be found here.
- Cost of shipping is $15 and this will be added to your order on checkout.