HARD CHEESE 4 PACK
"The best Australian and World hard cheese"
They say good things come in fours
This pack is curated combining the finest of Australian hard cheese and the best of international hard cheese into ONE PACK! Amazing right! Oh yes, very amazing!
What are the cheeses?
In this pack, you get to enjoy two great Australian hard cheeses and two international ones! This pack is something that any cheese lover will drool over! Grab your pack before they're all gone!
HARD - Tarkine Gruyere, Red Cow Organics, TAS
Gruyere is known well for its consistent nutty flavour, with a slightly condensed sweet tone that lingers on the palate. We mean the good kind of lingering, that’s meant to help you wait longer between your pieces, but let's be honest here you probably won't and we don’t blame you.
HARD - San Simon, Merco Consortia Quesos | Spain
Part two of the debating; its unusual shape. The cheese was originally formed in a wood-spun cup that made it easy for women to make only three pieces a day from the milk they got from their own cows. Meanwhile, others believe its shape is to represent the breast of the Madonna. We’ll let you decide. Having been smoked for more than an hour over green birch branches, the aroma and look of this cheese are nothing short of a Spanish masterpiece.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Each cheese weighs approx. 150g-200g. Sometimes we will find a brilliant or rare cheese that weighs less that we just want to showcase to you.
- Every month we will deliver incredible cheeses from around the world, direct to your door. All handmade by artisan makers.
- Subscriptions are sent second week of the month. If you would like us to delay your pack, please let us know. If you join our Cheese Club later in the month, we will send when we receive your order, unless sold out - in which case, your pack will be rolled into the next month.
- Your subscription is a minimum of 3 deliveries. You can skip months or change address at any time - just let us know. Our customer service team can assist you with any enquiries you have via email@example.com
- The majority of deliveries around the country are sent via Home Delivery Service that transports in refrigerated vehicles. Further to reach places in Australia, parcels are sent via Australia Post - Express delivery in food-safe insulation with ice packs that keeps cool and fresh. More details about delivery can be found here.
- Cost of shipping is $15 and this will be added to your order on checkout.