STINKY CHEESE 4 PACK
"The best Australian and World stinky cheese"
They say good things come in fours
This pack is curated combining the finest of Australian and world stinky cheese in ONE PACK! Amazing right! Oh yes, very amazing!
What are the cheeses?
In this pack, you get to enjoy two great Australian stinky cheeses and two international ones! This pack is something that any cheese lover will drool over, the price makes it even better! Grab your pack before they're all gone!
STINKY - Milawa Ceridwen, Milawa, VIC
The romance of making cheese is one that is in many of us. But in the case of David & Anne Brown, their cheese romance started in 1988 when they bought the historic Milawa Butter Factory. This cheese has been named after David & Anne’s daughter, Ceridwen, who now runs Milawa Cheese Co. A delicious cheese that is both a white mould cheese and a fresh cheese.
STINKY - Taleggio, Mauri | Italy
How many cheeses can you name that are aged in (and named after) caves? Well now you can make that 1. And let’s be honest, if cavemen had had a few of these back at the pad, they wouldn’t have needed to club anyone over the head to lure them home… This is the perfect combination of crunchy, stinky rind and soft, gooey centre.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Each cheese weighs approx. 150g-200g. Sometimes we will find a brilliant or rare cheese that weighs less that we just want to showcase to you.
- Every month we will deliver incredible cheeses from around the world, direct to your door. All handmade by artisan makers.
- Subscriptions are sent second week of the month. If you would like us to delay your pack, please let us know. If you join our Cheese Club later in the month, we will send when we receive your order, unless sold out - in which case, your pack will be rolled into the next month.
- Your subscription is a minimum of 3 deliveries. You can skip months or change address at any time - just let us know. Our customer service team can assist you with any enquiries you have via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The majority of deliveries around the country are sent via Home Delivery Service that transports in refrigerated vehicles. Further to reach places in Australia, parcels are sent via Australia Post - Express delivery in food-safe insulation with ice packs that keeps cool and fresh. More details about delivery can be found here.
- Cost of shipping is $15 and this will be added to your order on checkout.