SOFT CHEESE 4 PACK
"The best Australian and World soft cheese"
They say good things come in fours
This pack is curated combining the finest of Australian soft cheese and the best of international soft cheese into ONE PACK! Amazing right! Oh yes, very amazing!
What are the cheeses?
In this pack, you get to enjoy two great Australian soft cheeses and two International ones! This pack is something that any cheese lover will drool over, and the price makes it even better! Grab your pack before they're all gone!
SOFT - Fromager Des Clarines, Jean Perrin | France
The creation of Jean Perrin is a story of romance. In 1965, Jean Perrin and Madeleine Vermot, both from old Franche-Comte families, met. Both working in the cheese world in the Jura Mountains of France, they decided to start their own dairy to continue the traditions and connection to their region. This washed rind cheese is brilliant to eat by itself, but truly comes alive when baked!
SOFT - Monet, Kris Lloyd, SA
A selection of herbs and organic edible flowers that are in season decorate the cheese. Every cheese is seasonally themed. No two are the same. The cheese is named Monet after Monet Gardens because the finished product is not unlike photographs of his garden. Monet cheese tastes as good as it looks - it’s the very taste of spring with a smooth and soft flavour profile.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Each cheese weighs approx. 150g-200g. Sometimes we will find a brilliant or rare cheese that weighs less that we just want to showcase to you.
- Every month we will deliver incredible cheeses from around the world, direct to your door. All handmade by artisan makers.
- Subscriptions are sent second week of the month. If you would like us to delay your pack, please let us know. If you join our Cheese Club later in the month, we will send when we receive your order, unless sold out - in which case, your pack will be rolled into the next month.
- Your subscription is a minimum of 3 deliveries. You can skip months or change address at any time - just let us know. Our customer service team can assist you with any enquiries you have via email@example.com
- The majority of deliveries around the country are sent via Home Delivery Service that transports in refrigerated vehicles. Further to reach places in Australia, parcels are sent via Australia Post - Express delivery in food-safe insulation with ice packs that keeps cool and fresh. More details about delivery can be found here.
- Cost of shipping is $15 and this will be added to your order on checkout.