SEPTEMBER GLOBETROTTER PACK - SOLD OUT
ALL ORDERS PLACED ARE PRE ORDERS FOR THE OCTOBER GLOBETROTTER PACK
September 2020 Globetrotter cheese:
October selection to be announced closer to the next month.
Tasting Notes and Pairing Suggestions
Each pack includes one of each cheese, accompanying tasting notes and suggested wine and food pairings. If a promoted cheese is unavailable for some reason, we will replace it with another great cheese.
About Cheese Club
For over four years, our Cheese Club has delivered to cheese lovers across Australia every month. You can sit, relax and enjoy a moment together (even virtually now) and explore new tastes, traditions, styles and stories. A cheese tasting is the time to reconnect and take a break to savour the moment. Our Cheese Club subscription is the perfect gift to treat yourself or someone you love!
Each month we select and send an incredible range of special international and Australian cheeses to our members - often you cannot find these cheeses in shops. Our cheese packs showcase handcrafted, creative cheeses that celebrate the very best skills in this centuries-old industry. We have often trudged miles to find cheese in a remote or rural place, for you and for the love of cheese!
The Nitty Gritty:
- Each cheese weighs approx. 150g-200g. Sometimes we will find a brilliant or rare cheese that weighs less that we just want to showcase to you.
- Every month we will deliver incredible cheeses from around the world, direct to your door. All handmade by artisan makers.
- Subscriptions are sent second week of the month. If you would like us to delay your pack, please let us know. If you join our Cheese Club later in the month, we will send when we receive your order, unless sold out - in which case, your pack will be rolled into the next month.
- Your subscription is a minimum of 3 deliveries. You can skip months or change address at any time - just let us know. Our customer service team can assist you with any enquiries you have via email@example.com
- The majority of deliveries around the country are sent via Home Delivery Service that transports in refrigerated vehicles. Further to reach places in Australia, parcels are sent via Australia Post - Express delivery in food-safe insulation with ice packs that keeps cool and fresh. More details about delivery can be found here.
- Cost of shipping is $15 and this will be added to your order on checkout.