Ever wondered what to do with your left over blue cheese? Or in what other ways you can enjoy beautiful blue cheese than on a cheese board? Then this recipe is for you! A beautiful blue cheese focaccia that allows the cheese to shine as the star it is, with a lovely crunch and sweetness to it!
See the video below to see how to cook it or continue reading for the ingredient list and instructions.
1 sachet yeast
½ tbsp caster sugar
300 ml lukewarm water
Red fresh grapes
- Combine flour and ½ tablespoon of sea salt into a large bowl and create a well in the middle
- Add the yeast and sugar to the lukewarm water, mix with a fork and let it sit for a few minutes. When foaming pour it into the well of the flour
- Knead vigorously for 5 min until perfect fluffy consistency.
- Lightly oil another bowl with olive oil, place the dough in the bowl and dust with some flour and cover with a tea towel. Allow it to prove for 30 min or until double the size and preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the dough mixture on a baking tray and spread it out to cover the tray. Push down roughly on top of the dough and make lots of rough dips and wells.
- Sprinkle some salt, press down some grapes and put into the oven for around 12 minutes.
- Add the blue cheese on top and place it back in the oven.
- Take out when golden brown, drizzle some honey and then it's ready to be eaten!
Find some delicious blue cheese in the latest Therapy Box. Don't forget to tag us in your posts if you try to make this at home.