This recipe is out of this world indulgent, bringing together the best of the best things! You guessed it - CHAMPAGNE AND CHEESE! What's even better is that this recipe is super easy to make! Perfect for entertaining or for enjoying all by yourself (lucky you!). First you need your Fromager des Clarines, then you just have to follow the steps listed below!
- 1 Fromager des Clarines
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Sprigs of Thyme
- 50ml of Champagne
1. Bring the cheese to room temperature and remove the wooden lid.
2. Preheat the oven to 160degrees.
3. Blanch the garlic for 1min in boiling water. Remove the cloves and cut in half.
4. Pierce the cheese and press the garlic into the cheese.
5. Sprinkle the Thyme and champagne over the cheese and allow the champers to soak in. Pour a little more over if you want.
6. Bake the cheese in the ceramic dish for 20mins until it is nicely melted.
7. Dip warm sourdough into and enjoy!
You are now... Lord of the Cheese!
You can find Fromager des Clarines in our October Globetrotter pack, get hold of it here.